• Subscribe
  • How do you acquire enterprise customers for your SaaS product?

Fahmi Bin Backer
    14 replies
    Hey Folks, my name is Fahmi, and I am the co-founder of Cloodot, a customer experience tool for multi-location businesses. We are mainly focused on outbound sales, and I was wondering if you could suggest the best strategy to acquire customers?

Replies

Manab Boruah
    Hi Fahmi, go to a lot of events(networking/branding) and then reach out to them over LinkedIn and email. This will help you open your call. ABM always helps cracks enterprises, so yes, your ABM game has to be strong. All the best.
    Hemant Warier
    Acquiring enterprise customers for our SaaS product has been a challenging but rewarding journey. We've found that the key to success is building relationships and consistently demonstrating the value of our product. One of the first steps we took was to identify our target market and do thorough research on their pain points and needs. This allowed us to tailor our marketing efforts and messaging to speak directly to their challenges. Next, we leveraged our network and reached out to industry professionals and influencers to introduce our product and seek introductions to potential enterprise customers. We also attended industry events and conferences to network and showcase our product to a larger audience. Another important aspect of acquiring enterprise customers is building trust and credibility. We focused on gathering case studies and testimonials from satisfied customers to showcase the success and impact of our product. This helped to establish our reputation as a reliable and proven solution. Finally, we made sure to provide exceptional customer service and support to all of our clients, regardless of their size. We understand that enterprise customers often have more complex needs and are looking for a partner they can trust to support them in the long term. By consistently delivering high-quality service and support, we've been able to build strong relationships and earn the business of many enterprise customers.
    Fahmi Bin Backer
    @hemantwarier Thank you for sharing your experiences and insights on acquiring enterprise customers for a SaaS product. Your approach of identifying target markets, researching their needs and pain points, and tailoring your marketing efforts to speak directly to those challenges is a smart one. Leveraging your network and attending industry events and conferences can also be effective in building relationships and reaching a larger audience. I agree with your emphasis on building trust and credibility through case studies, testimonials, and exceptional customer service and support. These are all important factors that can help establish your reputation as a reliable and proven solution and build strong relationships with enterprise customers.
    Upen V
    Zero To Founder
    Zero To Founder
    I am in Micro SaaS Ecosystem and also been interviewing hundreds of founders at FounderBeats https://founderbeats.com I think below are a few ways - Attending related tech events and setting up a booth - Working with Influencers in this space - Building some side projects around this and launching multiple times on PH and other places - Super high quality lead magnets.
    Fahmi Bin Backer
    @upen946 Thank you for sharing your experience in the Micro SaaS ecosystem and for your insights on ways to grow your business. Attending tech events and setting up a booth can be a great way to network with potential customers and partners, and working with influencers in your space can help you reach a larger audience. Building and launching side projects can also be a good way to gain exposure and test new ideas. Creating high-quality lead magnets can be an effective way to attract and engage potential customers, and it's important to continually optimize and update your lead magnets to ensure they remain relevant and valuable to target audience.
    affan ahamed
    To acquire enterprise customers for your SaaS product, it's important to identify target markets and create a sales strategy that targets those markets. You should also network and build relationships with industry professionals, leverage online marketing and social media, and offer free trials or demos of your product to potential customers. Using referrals and customer testimonials can also be effective in demonstrating the value of your product to potential enterprise customers. By using a combination of these strategies, you can increase your chances of acquiring enterprise customers for your SaaS product.
    Fahmi Bin Backer
    @affan_ahamed Thank you for your suggestions on how to acquire enterprise customers for a SaaS product. Your recommendations are spot on, and I agree that identifying target markets and creating a sales strategy that targets those markets is essential. Networking and building relationships with industry professionals can also be valuable, as it can help you gain insights into the needs and pain points of potential customers and identify potential opportunities for the product.
    Darwin Binesh
    We provide a comprehensive product like our competitors but win on pricing. We can do this because we have another revenue channel that also pays our users. I work at beehiiv and we have a great product at a better price, and we do ad-deals for newsletter creators, with a small cut in exchange for getting our publishers the deal. Everyone wins!
    Fahmi Bin Backer
    @darwin_binesh It's true that reducing your pricing can be a good way to differentiate your product and potentially attract more customers. However, if you have a smaller company and your competitor is a larger, well-established player in the market, it can be challenging to compete on price alone. 😢
    Darwin Binesh
    @fahmi_binbacker I agree, that's why the second part of what I said is so important. Cloodot has businesses that use the platform, but what if those users were also inventory for a channel that adds revenue at no cost to Cloodot customers? That would effectively allow for more revenue per user. For example (just an example), if you also had a newsletter sharing tips + tactics for how businesses in your niche could grow their business (in addition to the service you provide), you can use that as a revenue channel. How? Through partnerships. Newsletter partnerships are booming, and so other companies that help your users achieve their goals, but do not compete with you, would make for good partners who pay for exposure to your audience. The partnerships can also open up new doors aside from revenue, and since you're the one with the value-add, it positions you to get a good deal with them as well. The irony is that the lower your price point, the more users you get on the SaaS side, which also increase your ability to charge more on the newsletter partnership side (bigger audiences are worth more). Newsletter content once a week is also reasonably priced to produce content. It's one newsletter a week or two. So while price alone is tough, considering how to earn money that scales with the total user-base can help you achieve a more reasonable price-point, while ensuring your revenue per user remains worthwhile given the second income stream. Your users may also appreciate the partnerships you bring to the table that your competitors don't. Such as having a partner who is a social media scheduling tool that's offering a discount for Cloodot users via a paid partnership through your newsletter. Hope that helps clarify. Best,
    Martha Snooper
    Acquiring enterprise customers for a SaaS product requires a well-planned and targeted approach and the tactics which I find more suitable are :- - identifying the right customer, - building strong relationships with them through different platforms and channels, - provide them with excellent service that too with prompt and personalized support, - give them the proof of your past projects if they require, - be flexible with their ideas and thoughts - try to understand the needs of your customers. Overall, it requires a combination of a targeted approach, personalized messaging, exceptional customer service, and flexibility to meet their unique needs. https://www.biztechcs.com/enterp...