• Subscribe
  • How do you balance work and personal life?

Flynn Bannan
    88 replies

Replies

Viacheslav Ustinov
    By blurring the boundaries between work and other aspects of life. This is considered incorrect, but in my personal case it gave me complete satisfaction. I can solve problems on weekends and until late at night. And I can also easily go kite riding during working hours.
    Michael Gammon
    I totally agree Viacheslav - I think clearer on a quiet weekend after a bit of running, reading or paddle boarding
    @viacheslav_ustinov I admire your unconventional approach! Blurring the boundaries between work and personal life to find complete satisfaction is a unique perspective.
    Ruslan.D
    i guess it couldn't be balanced .. only if you are not in hurry πŸ˜‰
    @xeno1 Balancing work and personal life can indeed be challenging, especially when there's a sense of urgency. it's okay to prioritize and find a rhythm that works for you.
    Ali Raza
    Balance is a dialogue. Listen to the whispers of your personal life while the deadlines of work speak louder.
    Angelina Shaw
    Embrace rhythm. Work in beats, but remember, life's melody is woven in the pauses between notes.
    @angelina_shaw What a poetic way to express the balance! Embracing the rhythm of work in beats, yet acknowledging that life's melody is woven in the pauses between notes is truly profound.
    Grace Bates
    pcWRT Secure WiFi Router
    pcWRT Secure WiFi Router
    Prioritize joy. Work hard, but also make time for what lights up your soul. Balance is a daily choice!
    @gracebates Absolutely love your philosophy! Prioritizing joy and making time for what lights up your soul is a wonderful reminder.
    Indu Thangamuthu
    Some days.. I don't have a personal life. 😡 N I cope up by making sure, some days I don't go for work life 🦾 It's basically the demand POV.
    @indu_thangamuthu Understandable. How do you navigate the demands effectively? Any specific strategies you've found helpful?
    Indu Thangamuthu
    @flynn_bannan In work side, it's simple. Purely priority basis. "Make sure things get done before Client grab me by the collar". πŸ˜‚ In personal life... same. "Make sure get things done before family grab me by the collar"πŸ§˜β€β™€οΈ
    Violet Yeo
    I guess you won't see work life balance everyday, but overall, you may have achieved the balance. There are weeks that you will spend sorting out your own issues, and weeks that you just focus on work, depending on the priority. To me, work life balance is not by balancing in the number of hours but being able to attend to the priority whichever aspect calls for it.
    @violet_yeo Prioritizing is key! How do you decide which aspect to focus on during different weeks, and has it brought positive results for you?
    Yogita Gholap
    Read all the answers, just to find my missing balance :)
    @yogita_pg I hear you! It's a journey for many of us.
    LNguyen
    I'm not very good at balancing work and personal life. I usually stay up late to have time for myself...
    Rihab Zaidi
    By taking back control of time: Once we understand how we are spending our time, and where we're spending it, we can make new choices that optimize our efficiency and prioritize our wellbeing: So instead of spending 4 hours in non-efficient communication or 5 hours doing a focus tasks that can be done in 3 if I remove distraction, I can make more time for the things that matter in my life.
    @rihab_zd Absolutely agree! It's all about intentional choices. Identifying time sinks and optimizing tasks can free up space for what truly matters.
    Loane
    the only solution that works for me is schedeling
    @ipaparazzo_app Scheduling is a powerful tool! How do you structure your schedule to ensure that both work and personal priorities are given the time they deserve?
    Bren Kinfa πŸ’Ž SaaS Gems
    SaaS AI Tools
    SaaS AI Tools
    Launching soon!
    Make time for those other areas in your life. If it's not scheduled - it's not getting done.
    Igor Lysenko
    On the weekends I try to spend time with my family and then work.
    Prakhar Tandon
    I make a todo list to balance my works
    Nguyα»…n Minh Thα»©c
    1. Know your values 2. Practise time management 3. Set boundaries 4. Enjoy your work 5. Review your finances
    Daisy
    Work is life, so I don't need balance.
    @h_nh_phan1 It's great that you find such fulfillment in your work! If it aligns with your values, that's wonderful.
    Kabir Haynes
    I totally agree Viacheslav - I think clearer on a quiet weekend after a bit of running, reading or paddle boarding
    @kabir_haynes Absolutely! Quiet weekends filled with activities like running, reading, or paddle boarding can do wonders for clarity.
    Trang Pham
    someone used to tell me that there is no actually work life balance if you are really into work.
    Lana Uyen Phuong
    @tranggpham Achieving work-life balance can be challenging for those deeply committed to their work, but it's crucial for overall well-being. Setting boundaries, managing time effectively, and prioritizing self-care are essential steps.
    Trang Pham
    @moko_chan many thanks for your thoughtful advice. 😸 Yes, I think setting boundaries is very important to achieve work-life balance. How do you manage to do that? Like sometimes a deadline popup out of working hours? Or we still need to handle tasks during vacation.
    @tranggpham I've heard similar sentiments before. It's true, being deeply committed to work can make finding a traditional 'balance' challenging.
    Trang Pham
    @flynn_bannan I think in this case, those people don't need to find work-life balance like most of us 🀣 Work is life and life is work.
    Lana Uyen Phuong
    @tranggpham my way is settinh clear boundaries for work hours and vacations. Assess the urgency of the task – delegate if possible. Communicate your unavailability and use out-of-office responses. Prioritize self-care and discuss recurring issues with your manager to find solutions. Hope this helps you ☺️
    Rose Varrelli
    A wooden box - believe it or not. The first thing I do when I get home is put my work phone away for 2-3 hours in the box and disconnect. I check once after dinner, then nothing until I start the next day. It has helped a lot in putting up necessary boundaries.
    @rose_varrelli That's a fantastic strategy! The wooden box ritual sounds like a powerful way to establish boundaries and prioritize personal time
    Sirina D
    Juggle wisely. Work deserves focus, but so does life. Quality matters more than quantity.