• Subscribe
  • How do you deal with stress Pre-Launch ?

Yassine Nokry
    12 replies
    Hey fellow founders! Launching on Product Hunt is such an exciting milestone, but I totally get the mix of excitement and stress that comes with it. As someone gearing up for my own launch, I've been trying to navigate through the whirlwind of tasks and emotions. I'd love to hear from those of you who've been through this journey. How did you manage the stress in the lead-up to your launch? There's so much to wrap up, and any tips or personal stories on keeping calm and collected during this time would be incredibly valuable. Looking forward to hearing your experiences and advice!

Replies

Anastasia Liamets
    Would love to hear responses too! πŸ˜‚ We're launching this Wednesday, and I'm soooo nervous
    Alex AI
    The day before launch: I went to the supermarket and bought 20+ things - RedBulls, food, snacks :lol: Everything to be awake 24 hours
    Shreya Gupta
    You stress so much that your stress gets stressed, and in a comedic twist, it stressfully scurries away, leaving you stress-free on launch day. It's a stressception where the stress of your stress stresses itself right out the door!
    Laura Dovalina
    This is a great question! First up, deep breaths, then, throw in a good laugh when you can, because laughter is the sidekick to stress.I like to stand up and stretch and do a little happy dance every 25 min. Lots of coffee! I personally love switching up the flavors throughout the day. Celsius drinks are in the mix too for that extra energy kick too. Go for a quick walk outside to get some fresh air when you can. Oh, and let's not forget the ultimate move – asking for help. My mom swoops in like a superhero managing kids and dinners, so I can focus on the launch!
    Yassine Nokry
    @laura_dovalina28 totally aligned, love the game plan! Breathing, laughing, and a happy dance routin sounds like a stress-busting trifecta. πŸ˜‚ And with your mom in the superhero role, it seems like you've got the ultimate support squad. Nice picture btw, you rock ✌
    Gurkaran Singh
    Hey there, fellow founder! I feel you on the rollercoaster of emotions leading up to a Product Hunt launch. To manage the stress, I've been leaning heavily on deep breaths, frequent dance breaks (yes, really), and lots of chocolate. Remember, it's all about finding your own quirky ways to stay calm amidst the chaos. Excited to hear how others have tackled pre-launch jitters!
    Marvin MΓ€ndle
    Thinking about my holidays a couple of weeks after the launch :D