• Subscribe
  • How do you decide when to pivot your product strategy?

Austin Armstrong
    8 replies

Replies

Xinshu Ta
    I will talk to over 100 users!
    Hjalte Niehorster
    When you have the feeling you need, you need to validate with customers. You can't validate this without a new plan. 1. You have the feeling, by talking to customers, looking at closed/won rates etc 2. Build a strategy based on that feedback 3. Validate that strategy with other! customers 4. Pivot
    Scott Todd
    I usually keep an eye on user feedback and market trends. If things aren’t clicking, it’s time to rethink!
    Aduma Emmanuel
    Honestly, I just trust my gut. If it feels like we’re going in circles, I’ll suggest a change.
    Phoebe Marshall
    I love how some teams are proactive about pivots. Staying adaptable is key in today’s market!
    Moaz Ahmad
    Launching soon!
    Ask users to give feedback, easiest way to do this is through email campaign where you bring them to a landing page, specially made for feedback. Also make sure that users doesn't have to write too much. Rather provide them ratings for different aspects of product you think it needs improvement on.
    Winston.
    I regularly focus on market feedback including product-market fit and user feedbacks. If the product isn’t resonating in terms of above points, there is a mismatch between an offering and customer needs.
    Piotr Bartoszek
    I would ask myself: - Does my product still meet the needs of target audience? - Am I solving a real, urgent problem? If not, it might be time to pivot.