• Subscribe
  • How do you edit launch date or remove banner from My Products area?

Linda Louis
    4 replies

Replies

Rich Watson
    NVSTly: Social Investing
    To edit launch date go to My Products > hit Edit next to your product > click the small Schedule Launch tab at the top. Can use this link to go straight to the edit page where the Schedule Launch tab is, just replace with the name of your product. producthunt.com/posts/edit As far as banner, I don't think you can remove it... Can try just removing the text, but doesn't seem to be a way to remove the images once uploaded. producthunt.com/posts//edit-teaser If you would kindly follow & support my upcoming launch, would greatly appreciate it. Just search "nvstly" or if you're on desktop can copy this link producthunt.com/products/nvstly-social-investing
    Linda Louis
    @richw Hi , thanks for your Valuable guidance. I have been trying to edit the date 30th Jan, which is tomorrow to sometime in Feb. But it is not taking the change. I am struggling with this since 17th Jan. Have followed up with the support team. Not got any result. Actually my website"HealthKraftme" has gone into the archive of "Inside" platform and the coming soon page was featuring as "Inside" launch with my product description. When someone clicks into the archive a different product with all their links were featuring. However, the support team did manage to remove it now from the coming soon page. The problem is on my Products page the banner is still showing with the "Inside" icon. Also I am not able to edit the date from 30th January to a later date. It has become a huge visibility issue for my product, as you can understand.
    Rich Watson
    @linda_louis Try changing scheduled date from a different browser. Like if you're using the app, use Chrome or Firefox. If you're already trying from web, switch browsers.
    Abde miller
    To edit the launch date in the My Products area, locate the product you want to update, click on the "Edit" button, and adjust the launch date field accordingly. To remove a banner, find the product with the banner you wish to delete and select the option to remove the banner. For adding quarter cheaper signs words, simply navigate to the product description and insert the appropriate wording such as "quarter cheaper." Make sure to save your changes after editing.