• Subscribe
  • How do you feel about NFTs?

Unknown User
    5 replies
    Let me know if you are into it, if you are a creator, a collector, or just don’t like the topic ! πŸ™πŸ»

Replies

Mila Dymnikova
    Where do we begin πŸ˜‚ The NFT mania was insane. So many different people, brands and industries experimented with NFTs. Many people completely new to web3 were engaging and setting up wallets. I think that although things are quieter, brands and projects are going to continue to use NFTs as a new was to engage with communities. From my perspective, NFTs represent a tool that can help shape data sovereignty which is becoming increasingly important with the amount of data being generated and used by AI. Brands owned by businesses and individuals will need a way to authenticate their assets like logos and content. So I see NFTs playing a part in the solution.
    Hashnimo
    NoNext for YouTube
    NoNext for YouTube
    It's the inevitable future; even Nike just invested in it!
    Mehmet Γ‡etin
    They will come back with their feet firmly on the ground. This time, the utility aspect will come to the fore, not the potential trade gains.
    Mei
    I lost money on them in 2021-2022. My entire portfolio tanked to 0. All seemed promising when I got in. I am still bullish on them. I think if there are real use cases, like tying them to real world assets, it can work well.
    Tim Dierckxsens
    Biased of course but here's my 2 cents NFTs are a misunderstood concept due to the hype. The value of NFTs lies in their ability to register digital goods and provide proof of ownership through the blockchain. Nothing more but certainly nothing less. Looking at the industries and use case application there is obviously massive potential to leveraging this technology. For example, in gaming, NFTs can be used to create unique in-game items that players can own and trade, while in sports, they can be used to authenticate and sell digital collectibles like trading cards or memorabilia. In the music industry, NFTs can be used to sell unique experiences, like owning the rights to a personalized song or attending a private concert with a favorite artist. My personal favorite use cases are leveraging them for loyalty rewards and IP licenses.