• Subscribe
  • How do you foster innovation within your team?

AR Bell
    8 replies

Replies

Regular ideation meetings. Throwing fresh ideas that are measurable on the board.
    Idris Saidu
    I believe in empowering my team by giving them the freedom to experiment and take risk
    Mercy James
    I foster innovation by setting aside time for team members to work on passion projects or explore new technologies.
    Rohit Kumar
    I think regular training and exposure to new tools and methodologies can be a huge boost for innovation
    Mileva
    I believe in providing a free and supportive work environment where team members have the power to communicate and share their ideas. Creating the best work environment will undoubtedly boost their skills and foster innovation.
    Abhra Ch.
    Hey @ar_bell! ! In my experience, encouraging open communication and creating a safe space where everyone feels comfortable sharing their wild ideas can really spark creativity. Regular brainstorming sessions and team-building activities also help keep the innovative spirit alive. How do you go about it with your team?
    Luis Roberts
    I support continuous learning by encouraging attendance at workshops, conferences, and courses. Acquiring new knowledge often sparks fresh ideas.
    Hugo Dominic Carmichael
    We do regular brainstorming sessions to generate new ideas. Also important to create a culture where it's okay to experiment and fail, as long as we learn from it. Giving team members some time to work on side projects they're passionate about helps too. Anyone else have techniques that work well for fostering innovation?