• Subscribe
  • How do you go from 500+ candidates to your top 10?

Malinda Coler
    2 replies
    Hi PH friends! If you're getting hundreds of applicants per role, I'd love to hear how you identify top applicants to interview. I created Conversa, a recruiting platform that identifies candidates 90% likely to perform within hours. I did this by replacing job applications as we know them with interactive applications that let leaders and candidates communicate more freely. I did this because: - Keyword matching algorithms are failing - Job Descriptions and resumes are too generic - Too many barriers separate leaders and candidates, creating a poor experience for both (especially job seekers!) Looking forward to hearing how you solve the challenge of too many applicants (and respect and honor candidates in the process!)

Replies

Janice Dru-Bennett
    This is a difficult process that I’ve seen handled different ways from using software and steps in the process to filter out candidates as well as involvement by the hiring manager to surface more personal/vetted candidates. Would love to hear what others are doing, and learn more about Conversa! @malinda_coler1
    Gurkaran Singh
    Wow, transforming the recruiting game with Conversa sounds like a game-changer! Struggling with the deluge of applications is a universal woe, but your approach definitely adds a fresh perspective. Can't wait to see how this revolutionizes the hiring process!