• Subscribe
  • How do you manage consistency on PH?

Anish Sharma
    19 replies
    The first work I do every morning is PH, because I love my streaks and don't want to miss any day. Share your consistency secret.

Replies

Steef Dann
    Its a 7 day thing. If you can force yourself to achieve your objective for 1 week, from then on it becomes a habit. Atleast that works for me:)
    Alvaro Villalba Perez
    Just hustle and grind. It took me months to achieve consistency in this community, but finally reached 20+ day streaks!
    Jonathan Tahiry
    It is part of my daily schedule to spend at least 30 min on PH for engagement and posting!
    My secret to managing consistency on PH is setting a specific time each day to check out the latest products and engage with the community.
    Loane
    I took the habits to start with it when I wake up ! at least I go to upvote product of the day then I go to answer some discussion and sometimes I like discussions topics so I stay more.
    Max Peter
    PixelFree Studio
    PixelFree Studio
    I added PH to my daily routine: First time I scroll through PH is while I drink my first coffee ☕ Then I'm usually curious about something I read and check back in in the afternoon lol. Other than that, I connected with some users on Linkedin, getting messages there also reminds me to check in:)
    Markk Tong
    AI Desk by Collov AI
    AI Desk by Collov AI
    That's awesome to hear that you prioritize Product Hunt every morning to keep up your streak. Consistency is key, right? My secret to staying consistent on Product Hunt is to set a specific time each day to browse and engage with the community. It's become a part of my daily routine, just like having a morning cup of coffee.
    Anish Sharma
    AppSave by Appscribed
    @markk0217 Yes, Engaging on PH at a specific time daily forms a habit and helps to maintain consistency.
    Swati Parida
    By making it as a part of my daily life :)
    Sanyan Sharma
    I allocate one hour a day for Product Hunt!
    Utkarsh Agarwal
    https://everyday.app/ One app that I started using since I started using PH
    Anish Sharma
    AppSave by Appscribed
    @utkarsh_agarwal6 Sound good! How this app helped you?
    André J
    No breakfast before PH 😬