• Subscribe
  • How do you manage your personal finances?

Márcia Monteiro
    16 replies
    I am always curious to know how people out there manage their personal finances. Do you use an excel? Do you track transactions or just networth? Do you budget?

Replies

Paul Sutton
    I use rocket money (tracks transactions), credit karma (tracks credit), every dollar (0 based budgeting app), and sometimes a good ol spreadsheet for planning large expenditures.
    Philip Snyder
    Delphi — Digital Clone Studio
    Monarch Money - pretty cheap too
    Jeff Gardner
    Intercom
    Intercom
    Top Product
    @philipsnyder What's your favorite feature of Monarch Money?
    Philip Snyder
    @erskingardner Wide support for investment tracking (links to all brokers + crypto). I also requested a feature for reoccurring subscriptions a few months ago and it actually came out a few weeks ago, was very happy. I can see all my subscription payments and what days they get charged.
    Jeff Gardner
    Intercom
    Intercom
    Top Product
    @philipsnyder Thanks – that's super helpful. On the crypto side, do they track anything other than Coinbase?
    Philip Snyder
    @erskingardner Unfortunately they're just using plaid so it doesn't really plug into defi. A possible feature improvement would be a plug in into the DeBank API (debank.com)
    Hal Gottfried
    @philipsnyder now they use plaid, Mx money and one other. I too like Monarch my second would be Copilot
    Ahmet Umut Günbak
    I use the Expense Manager app to track the transactions and categorize them to see how much I spend on something
    Márcia Monteiro
    @umutgunbak What's your favourite feature? And what are you missing?
    Balaji K7
    I almost finished my debts. From the next month I will get the full salary. Finding a better way to manage my funds. 1. Gold 2. Stocks 3. Trading
    Amulya Prasad
    Prioritizing my needs before buying. Adding frugalness to my shopaholic nature helps! And yes, saving up to invest. 12% club for short-term investments and Stock trading for long term