• Subscribe
  • How do you prepare your business for Halloween?

Although we don't celebrate this holiday in our country (we have something else), I personally like this concept of dressing up as magical beings. However, this time the question is directed to the business environment. Do you do any special activities? What are you doing in terms of marketing? 🩵 Reminder: I am still collecting email addresses in case you want to receive my newsletter. I will start soon. 🙂 https://forms.gle/eTzUeXZCbK7ywA268

Replies

Beep! - New Era for Collaboration⚡️
    Put halloween elements into marketing communications material (for example, even the business' logo can be tweaked to add a spooky but fun vibe).
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    @rockyperezz Yeah, that is good point. We changed profile photo. 😃
    Sipos Regõ
    Subscribed to your newsletter!
    @regosipoad Hello Sipos, did you confirmed and send the form? Because I don'have your registration. 😌 Could you please try it again? https://forms.gle/wi25p4hBH8Cr5M9a7
    Rok Bozic
    ThinkDiffusion
    ThinkDiffusion
    You make sure to buy enough candy;)
    Ivan Dudin
    Personally, I don't like this holiday. I just ignore it and try to stay away from pumpkins, witches and spiders
    @myprlab Are in an area where it is celebrated? Because in our country we normally do not have this eve.
    Kirill Sokol
    Skinive AI: Skin Scanner, health checkup
    We decided to scare our customers with a fivefold price increase 🎃
    Jao Japitana
    Depends on the type of business you have actually and the setup you have with employment, but generally start with themed activities
    LucasT
    Start by decorating your space with spooky decor to set the mood. Offer Halloween-themed promotions or discounts, and consider hosting a cosplay event to attract customers. Stock up on relevant products like costumes, decorations, and candy. You may check Cosplay Contacts for more details. Moreover, use social media to promote your Halloween activities and encourage customers to share their own cosplay looks. This festive spirit will boost your business’s visibility and sales during the season.