• Subscribe
  • How do you recharge on weekends to get ready for new work week?

Sandra Djajic
    21 replies

Replies

Pleasure Meditation
    Vegging in my vibrating recliner while watching sports on TV, and meditation.
    Shubham Pratap Singh
    I prepare myself for new learning and opportunities for new work week.
    James Tedy
    - Spend time with family and friends - Do nothing / relax - do something that I've been wanting to do (it could be learning online, reading books, playing games, etc)
    Hello_Joy
    I like to unwind by spending time in nature. I enjoy going for a hike or a walk in the park
    @joy_eom that is a great way to recharge. Staying connected with nature is a crucial thing for us as humans.
    Mrinal Sharma
    I play Retro games, the nostalgia feels refreshing, eases any tense feeling and lifts up my mood
    @mrinal_sharma oh sounds interesting. What games are you playing?
    Mrinal Sharma
    @sandradjajic pokemon red/blue, zelda, Super Mario, elder scrolls Morrowind, Oblivion etc. , open world Role playing games can be best for relieving stress.
    Shaifali Mehta
    By engaging in activities that feed my soul like yoga, cooking, creative work etc.
    Sangharakshak Neel
    I recharge on weekends by doing the opposite of what I do on weekdays. I sleep in, eat junk food, binge watch shows, play video games and avoid any work-related thoughts. I call it the “work detox” method. It may not be healthy or productive, but it sure is fun. 😜