• Subscribe
  • How do you retain customers when doing give-away?

Because you know... for example, when you are doing giveaways on social media and trying to make them follow you, they are very prone to unfollow when they don't win. Giveaways should be occasional and related to your product (niche). How do you retain those people?

Replies

Joshua Baker
    Retaining customers after a giveaway can be achieved by collecting their contact information, sending personalized follow-up messages, and providing exclusive offers or insights that align with their interests, just like Amazon's Lightning Deals or Shopify's targeted email campaigns.
    Zuhal Yılmaz
    No matter which way you prefer to achieve your goal, for this example main goal is enlarging community on social media and way is socail media campain, it is crucial to understand customer behaviours. If you are able to analyze whole customer journey, then you'll be able to set an effective marketing startegy and achieve your goal more easily. I can recommend you to check B2Metric Decision Intelligence tool that enable you to track on all the metrics you need to understand customer behaviour.
    Jad Sanaknaki
    Interesting topic! I think i always tend to give a freebie for everyone, that keeps your community engaged and everyone would feel like they won something at the end of the day.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    @jadsanaknaki After what time do you start asking people to purchase your product or lead them to the next step in the purchasing? (After freebies and give-aways)
    Jad Sanaknaki
    @busmark_w_nika It depends on the audience, a portion of the audience will never buy your product at this stage because they don't see the need for it and they would rather enjoy the freebie and just follow your social media accounts. That way they will always be in your realm and when the need is there they will convert to a customer.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    @jadsanaknaki It makes sense. So it is something like creating awareness to be top of mind and when comes tot the need you are the option 1 to choose from. Right?