• Subscribe
  • How do you see the future of AI?

Louis Garnier
    9 replies

Replies

Sagar Patel
    That's a good question. I am building an AI product, so I would definitely say I think there is a lot of potential. Personally, I think eventually model sizes would start going down, while the performance goes up. It's just a prediction I have. What do you think the future of AI looks like??
    Igor Lysenko
    That AI will have a body
    Dora
    People may disappear as unnecessary (((
    audrey quoniam
    “Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic” 🧙‍♂️ With Chat GPT it’s the same When I hear all day long that AI is going to take control of the planet, I quickly realize that the notions of artificial intelligence and deep learning are not all understood. Deep learning = learning through a database provided by a human and created from A to Z by a human (neural network) This is why Chat GPT needs us to formulate a need, a role, a precise action and a format. It is often difficult to speak and get precise answers from GPT, because you have to be an expert yourself (understand well what you want and in a structured way). Instead of fearing AI, let's try to understand its capabilities and how to collaborate with it intelligently. Arthur C. Clarkz
    Simon Peter Damian
    In the near future, price drop. LLMs will become more affordable. There will be more competition in the space and a lot of people will begin to realize their power. AI generated content will be everywhere and policies will be introduced to ensure people clearly label contents generated by Artificial Intelligence. Also, lots of money to be made and industries to be created
    Theresa Powell
    More integrated into daily life, no doubt. We're talking smart cities, personalized medicine, the whole deal.
    Matthew Simmons
    More integrated into daily life, no doubt. We're talking smart cities, personalized medicine, the whole deal.
    Florin Mateescu
    It's very hard to say at this moment. There's lots of noise, innovation and hype around it. I think it needs regulations, in order to keep it in order. I don't think anyone can estimate accurately what it will happen, we can just speculate?
    Valentin Vegad
    I start to use AI more and more. I love it as an assistant, and I think it's the purpose.