• Subscribe
  • How Do You Stay Motivated with Monday?

Hamza Afzal Butt
    18 replies
    Hi everyone! I’ve found a few things that really help me stay motivated with Monday: 1. Set Clear Goals 2. Celebrate Small Wins 3. Automate Routine Tasks 4. Customize Your Workspace What about you? What’s your top tip for staying motivated?

Replies

Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    For me, it is a small task at the beginning, which moves the rock for the rest of my day. You know, ticking those tasks off and revealing the dopamine. :D
    Alexander Moore
    Starting the day with a quick win is key for me! Even just checking one small task off the list gets the momentum going. Also helps to look back on prior days and appreciate the progress you're making over time. Seeing those completed tasks stack up is super motivating! 💪
    Valianto
    start thinking about all installments that needs to be paid
    Alexander Galitsky
    Meditation. I imagine Friday.
    Piotr Bartoszek
    I take day off XD
    Viktor Surkov
    Setting clear goals and celebrating small wins are game-changers! It's all about those tiny victories that keep the motivation going. 🌟
    Angela Ni
    It's definitely a hard one! I work from home so I feel it's even more difficult to stay self motivated. I would say to switch environment and work in cafe/ library to stay focused
    Muhammad Daffa Shiddiq
    To stay motivated on Mondays, I see it as a fresh start, a chance to set the tone for the week and tackle new challenges. Plus, a good playlist and strong coffee don’t hurt!
    Alexander Kovalov
    You don't. Motivation is for amateurs. Monday? It's just another day to get things done. You don’t need motivation - you need discipline. I wake up at 5 AM, pray, hit the workout, and dive straight into work. Why? Because the world doesn’t care if you're motivated. It cares if you're consistent. So if you’re waiting for motivation, you’re already behind. Get up, show up, and put in the work. Monday is just the start of another week of winning.
    Fitri Maulida
    Start the day by waking up early and breathing in the fresh morning air to improve your mood and stay productive after taking a break.
    Shiva Tejasvi
    Remembering all the fun I had fun in the weekend :)
    Tiberiu Arva
    For me Monday, is just another day of working on cool stuff. 1. Mindset - Fiirst of all, I do not consider Monday a tough day to work. 2. Creating a discipline of getting into the work mood helped me a lot and works in any day. This is different for everyone. You will need to find yours. 3. Just get started with whatever you do and don't postpone it. 4. Don't overthink it.
    Kin Leon Zinzombe
    Looking back, then looking ahead. By taking small steps daily and then looking at the progress I've made, little by little, daily. I see that while it seemed hard to do at a higher level, it was easier to do when broken down into smaller pieces This helps me stay in scoped stay focused without feeling like what I'm doing is useless
    Gabriel Xará
    NodeLand
    NodeLand
    Launching soon!
    Keeping short term goals is key for me
    Vivien_Dai
    Set daily priorities! Also, celebrating small wins, like checking off tasks, keeps me motivated to push forward.
    Kelly Kim
    Launching soon!
    Setting weekly milestones makes me motivated.