• Subscribe
  • How do you stay organized with all those research papers?

Rohan Chaubey
    8 replies
    I'm a research papers nerd. I love finding, reading and writing some of them. I came across Paperguide on Product Hunt today and it made me curious -- Do we have any fellow research writers and readers at PH? If yes, what toolkit do you use for your research process? Check out PaperGuide.ai if you haven't already >> https://www.producthunt.com/posts/paperguide

Replies

I’ve started using a reference management tool, and it’s been a good way. It keeps all my papers in one place, and I can tag them by topic, which makes finding what I need so much easier.
    Roop Reddy
    @jofra_g Reference management tools can be real time-savers . Which one are you using? Have you tried to ask questions on your entire references or subset of references! If yes, how are you doing it?
    Satya Ranjan Panigrahi
    Thanks for sharing, @rohanrecommends ! Paperguide was built with the same passion for research, aiming to streamline the entire process from discovery to writing. We'd love to hear more about how others manage their research workflows. If you haven't tried Paperguide yet, we hope you'll find it useful in your work.
    Roop Reddy
    Thanks, @rohanrecommends, for giving us a shoutout! Currently, a lot of tools exist for researchers, but most of them do not interact with each other to provide a superior experience. PaperGuide is a step in that direction to solve this problem."
    Gaurav Singhal
    I use my custom RAG for this.
    Nicholas Ryan Carter
    Zotero has been a game-changer for organizing my research papers. It's free, open-source, and lets you tag, categorize, and search through your papers easily. The browser extension also makes it a breeze to save new papers as you find them online. Highly recommended for any researcher drowning in PDFs!
    Benjamin Lewis Anderson
    Zotero is my go-to for organizing research papers. It's free, open-source, and has a great browser extension for easily saving papers from the web. Plus the tagging and collections features are clutch for keeping everything sorted by topic and project. Highly recommend giving it a try if you haven't already!
    Liam Patrick O'Connor
    I recently started using Zotero and it's been a game-changer for organizing research papers. You can create collections, tag papers, and even automatically pull in metadata. Makes finding the right sources so much easier when writing. Highly recommend giving a reference manager a try!