• Subscribe
  • How do you turn a slow Monday into a productive day?

Abdul Rehman
    20 replies

Replies

Maddox Nash
    Start with the most fun task to ease into the day.
    Lincoln Thorne
    I write down 3 top priorities and focus on those.
    Landon Orion
    A quick 10-minute walk helps me reset.
    Knox Landry
    I schedule short sprints of focused work.
    Ken Leo
    A good playlist always helps me get in the zone.
    Wade Clark
    Workout, get coffee and do a fun task to start the day. Something that makes you feel accomplished right off the bat.
    Kai Lincoln
    I plan a reward for finishing my to-do list.
    Jorvik Eamon
    A change of scenery, like working from a café, helps.
    Jon Wilson
    I block distractions with a timer for deep work sessions.
    Anmol Momin
    Launching soon!
    I start my day with my Motivation Beast App (launching soon). I swipe a few times and read motivational quotes that gives me a energy boost to start my day. https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
    Max
    @a_momin999 That sounds like a great way to kickstart your day! Reading motivational quotes can really set a positive tone for the day. Keep up the good work! Just notified!
    Jason Matthew Lewis
    Starting with a fun task always helps kickstart my productivity! I also try to break down my to-do list into smaller, manageable chunks. Tackling the most important tasks first thing in the morning when I'm feeling fresh helps me gain momentum for the rest of the day. Oh and can't forget about staying hydrated and taking short breaks to recharge. Anyone else have productivity hacks that work well for them on slow Mondays?
    Dedew
    Start Monday with small wins to build momentum! Use the 25-minute focus, 5-minute break technique. Knock out an easy task first to boost your mood. Don't forget to move around for a quick refresh, then crush your weekly goals! 🔥
    Jorge Alcántara
    Forget that it is Monday. Start the day writing down ONE thing you want to get done. Do it again once you're done!
    Max
    Try setting specific goals for the day and breaking them down into manageable tasks. My task today is to launch Cooraft!
    Florence Edith
    Start with a homemade food and my favourite milo it boost me energy
    Petercheng Guo
    Starting with something enjoyable can really set a positive tone and boost productivity throughout the day.
    Rohit Khanderao
    How do I turn a slow Monday into a productive day? By spending the weekend living my best life watching shows, eating pizzas, and pretending it’s the last weekend. I’ve realised Mondays are just the way of saying, 'Time to pay for your fun!'
    Thomas Jackson
    I agree, tackling a fun task first thing Monday totally boosts my motivation and productivity for the day! Another tip: block off an hour midday to handle quick action items or loose ends. Knocking those out gives me momentum to power through the bigger afternoon tasks.
    Jasper Elliot Sinclair
    I'd say pick the task you've been dreading the most and just get it out of the way first thing. The rest of the day will feel like a breeze in comparison and you'll have that sense of accomplishment to ride on!