• Subscribe
  • 🚀 How do you use AI to solve problems? 🤔

I'm exploring how professionals and teams leverage AI to turn feedback and discussions into actionable solutions. 🎯 Do you use AI to structure your ideas? How important is having high-quality prompts to guide your interactions? Would you be interested in making it easier to get specific results without spending too much time tweaking? Your insights and feedback can help identify new opportunities to make AI more accessible and effective for everyone. 🙌 Drop your thoughts in the comments below, and let’s discuss how we can elevate AI tools for the future!

Replies

Aaron Kow
    Launching soon!
    Of course, there are cases where I consolidate all discussions from customers to create a structured sentiment analysis for my client. As for high-quality prompts, it doesn’t matter as much, since the new AI models are smart enough to understand what I mean and what I want. If there’s a way for me to achieve a specific result without too much effort? Definitely!
    Goktug Can Simay
    It solves our "making money" problem. hahahah You no longer need to spend hours analyzing charts. Click on the assets you want to trade and find out their future price. You can check our success rate now for free. cryptonforecast.com – Crypto and Stock Price Prediction Algorithm
    Ethan Cole Blackwood
    I mainly use ChatGPT and Claude to quickly generate ideas, outlines, and first drafts for things like blog posts, marketing emails, product descriptions etc. Then I edit and refine them myself. It saves sooo much time vs starting from scratch. For more complex tasks like data analysis and visualization, I'm experimenting with some newer AI tools but still figuring out the best workflows. Excited to see what else people are using AI for!