• Subscribe
  • How do you validate the problem you're trying to solve?

Divyansh Pandey
    7 replies
    I get many ideas in my mind but sometimes I feel like it's too unrealistic or is this something user wants or not? So I want you 'awesome' people to tell me how do you validate a problem you're trying to solve and how to know whether it's worth solving or not.

Replies

Ivan Ralic
    Collabwriting
    Collabwriting
    Ask yourself, can you solve it manually? If yes find a few people who will give you money to solve that problem. If you can build an MVP in a week or two, build it and launch it. Nevertheless it's great experience 😄 AirBnB is a Google Form Uber is a Whatsapp Group Give us ideas here and let's try and help you 😄
    Divyansh Pandey
    @ralic thanks for the advice, for building a mvp within a week or two, I'll be needing developers in my team.
    Ivan Ralic
    Collabwriting
    Collabwriting
    @divyansh_pandey2 in first stage you need to test your assumptions. For Collabwriting it was a video I created in a weekend (without previous experience) and a simple webpage with mailchimp form. So even if you need developers for your product, you don't need them to get first users. And when you have users, you'll find developers. Besides, knowing how to code is great, but it's not often the case that you need it to build your MVP. There are a lot of tools you can use to build an MVP. Don't be stuck, think outside the box and start talking to customers 😄
    Carmela Padasas
    try to post it here, people will give you insights
    Divyansh Pandey
    @carmela_padasas thanks for the advice, I didn't knew that I can post about the problems here also. So how can I ask it? Like simply put my idea and ask how's it guys? or any other way?
    Carmela Padasas
    @divyansh_pandey2 yes, thats how community works. Make it clear (what, use cases, benefits, the problem you want to solve Easy to read (make it short) Ask your main question The struggle is to make it visible to a lot of people, need to crack the algorithm so you can have various feedback
    Boris N
    AIStartupInsights
    AIStartupInsights
    To quickly validate your product/idea you may use tools like Checkmyidea-IA