• Subscribe
  • How do you want to use AI into your project management & collaboration tools?

Eyüp Poyraz
    2 replies
    Personally, I don't think that collaboration tools without AI implemented ( in different ways) can survive next 2 years. Because it already changed the way we work and AI is being implemented in collaboration tools already ( Such as Notion AI, Microsoft 365, Peerbie is bringing something new). I am wondering how do you want to use it while you're working? ( Not the content creation, but automated flows & suggestions) Couple of thoughts; - Finding the right meeting time for participants - Giving me a daily brief about meets, tasks, reminders etc - Much more efficient meetings by taking notes & finding action items etc There are couple of tools who is providing but not at the same platform. So I am wondering how this will be changed especially with current tools that implemented different scenarios of AI usage.

Replies

Bunyamin Can
    I think one of the cool features would be 'Report Creating (Weekly maybe)'. It takes so much time and with right data AI can make it way better and faster ✌
    Mustafa Syed
    I feel the next wave is hovering around the idea of Personal AI assistants. AI assists each individual with their own personal needs in the collaboration tools. For example, keeping your calendar updated fo meetings, sending reminders, prepare notes for meetings. Quick Summaries of talking points. The list goes on and on. Especially with the GPT4, maybe the future even looks at creating proper data-driven strategies for Key departments with AI.