• Subscribe
  • How do you work in your company? 100% office culture, hybrid or fully remote?

Marvin Mändle
    27 replies
    What do you like about the way you work together?

Replies

Oleg Tagobitsky
    Image Anonymization API
    Image Anonymization API
    Before covid it was 100% office culture, nowadays hybrid. Like many other companies, I suppose :)
    Marvin Mändle
    @api4ai yes also think hybrid is the best. But the model should offer much flexibility for the employees and not like "you can work one day from home".
    Oleg Tagobitsky
    Image Anonymization API
    Image Anonymization API
    @marvin_maendle yes, sure. In fact, some of our employee 100% remote. At the same time, according to my experience, it is very useful to have in-person meetings for the entire project team from time to time.
    Marvin Mändle
    @api4ai absolutely! I think to meet colleagues in-person is essential for successful teams. I think the future will be remotely with some isolated office days. How often you meet the colleagues in person depends how long the physical distance between the employees and the office is.
    Oleg Tagobitsky
    Image Anonymization API
    Image Anonymization API
    @marvin_maendle totally agree. In fact it is a kind of problem for us because the team is distributed across several countries :) Just try to separate projects across countries as well :)
    Marvin Mändle
    @api4ai thats a tricky one and hard to manage. How often do you meet colleagues from other countries each year? Would definitely make sense to split the projects on countries, but I think it often doesn't work out in practice.
    Post Covid the company I work for became hybrid. I live a short walk from the office though so I go into work everyday. Even if sometimes I’m the only one there lol
    Marvin Mändle
    @slimmy82 I know that problem from our office. Colleagues which are living nearby the office are almost the whole week there. For myself it takes 40 minutes to drive there, so I visit it just once a week. I definitely would go into the office more often, when I live close to it or can reach it by bicycle.
    Martin Schumacher
    I always prefer the office. I like to separate my personal and my working space.
    Marvin Mändle
    @mighty_muddy that's an argument. Would you also work from the office when it would be 30min - 1 hour drive each morning?
    Martin Schumacher
    @marvin_maendle Probably I would, too. It depends on the circumstances. Right now I'm living alone, so I probably would move closer to the office. Otherwise, I don't know. Too many variables to consider.
    Ashley from Shadow
    We're a remote company which ties in perfectly with what we're building. We wanted to create a product that had enough value that we would be willing to use it internally without bias. When our dream was coming to fruition some of the first questions we asked ourselves is what would we need to enable remote work and the answer was a AI meeting assistant to enhance precision and efficiency no matter where you're working from.
    Marvin Mändle
    @ashley_from_shadow I think it's really important to live and use what you are building. We are also enabling remote work with our product and love the modern way of working together.
    Anu
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    Office
    Marvin Mändle
    @kajal_d4 Would you like to work remotely or hybrid?
    Avital Trifsik
    We do hybrid. but I personally love to come to the office
    Marvin Mändle
    @avital_trifsik I think hybrid is a good solution for everybody. Do you have strict office days or it's up to you how often you go to the office.
    Dentist
    At GK Dental, we offer a hybrid work culture, combining remote and office-based work. This setup allows for flexibility while ensuring collaboration and productivity. Employees can enjoy the benefits of remote work while still having opportunities for in-person interactions and teamwork at the office.
    Marvin Mändle
    @shariii good to hear that the employees can use these benefits. Sounds like you are a clinic, so not everybody can work from home. Are the employees who always have to be present in the clinic due to their tasks unsatisfied or envious that other colleagues can work from home?
    Viola Schoell
    I work 100% remotel :)