• Subscribe
  • How has the coronavirus affected you?

Abdul Saboor
    13 replies

Replies

Muhammad Abrar
    As a telecommuter , I save on gas and insurance costs by not driving to work and therefore do not use my car's gas engine.
    Abdul Saboor
    @muhammad_abrar3 This outbreak has had a substantial impact on our daily lives.
    Sufian Aslam
    I’m currently employed and enjoy telecommuting as a way to minimize my carbon footprint.
    Abdul Saboor
    @sufian_aslam Agreed. The spread of this virus has disrupted every aspect of daily life.
    Nouman Saleem
    Yes, I am affected by the panedemic; I had to move my work, which is difficult for me because of the distance and costs involved.
    Abdul Saboor
    @nouman_saleem1 Yep, this outbreak has rattled everything from the government to local business.
    Asim Chaudhry
    In contrast to the mainstream, I have opted to take classes at a distance. It is my hope that this will expand my mind and prepare me to make productive contributions to society during this outbreak.
    Abdul Saboor
    @asim_chaudhry Agreed. I think this outbreak is likely to have an adverse impact on everyone’s finances.
    Abubakar Shoaib
    A 25% decline in my financial assets occurred because of investment losses and dividend cuts.
    Abdul Saboor
    @abubakar_shoaib Your thoughts are very similar to mine.