• Subscribe
  • How is your day going?

Tarun Kumar
    21 replies
    Just want to hear back from you all!

Replies

Salar Davari
    Not too bad. Preparing for a relaunch, adding new features for our product.
    Ryan Zhang
    My day's going pretty well, thanks for asking, Tarun! How about yours?
    Loane
    my day is good im working from the beach in Taghazout in morocco I think it couldn't be better !
    JD Worcester
    @ipaparazzo_app How do you like traveling while working? Is it stressful or more fun than working in the office?
    Michael Shver
    Pretty nice. We are working on our product's social media pages and engaging with people on Product Hunt! And how are you?
    Mia Davis
    So far, I am doing well. Now I have started to spend more time on self-care. This is related to both my physical health and my mental well-being. I'm glad I'm doing this now, although I didn't pay much attention to it before, but now everything matters to me, and most importantly, what I eat. If you go deeper into this topic, it is very diverse and can be studied for a long time. But the first thing I read was what I could already do with my diet to make it better. Thanks to the quality information here at https://betterme.world/articles/..., I gave up processed foods and started to learn more about it. I can say that the correct understanding of what is healthy and tasty to eat helps me not only feel better, but also look better
    My day's going pretty well, thanks for asking, Tarun! How about yours?
    Yuki
    Going well! Trying to complete 3 things today: 1. Post on PH 2. Post on X 3. Split test some google ads campaign to grow my waitlist
    Adejoke Yinka
    Not bad just good
    Amelia Charlie
    Its a very beautiful day
    angel william
    Its a very nice day
    Heyalbert
    Pretty good with doing something I always interested in which keep enhancing my products features.
    Audrey Jake
    today is a very bad day
    Hassan Shah
    Its going very good
    Michael Gonzalez
    Today is a very important day for me
    JD Worcester
    Stressful. New to PH. Preparing to Launch in June. Any suggestions for building more genuine connections on PH?