• Subscribe
  • How many people are involved in your startup?

Angeli Zhao
    16 replies
    I'd expect it to be relatively small, but interested in how many people startups begin with! Personally, I work alongside 4 other people.

Replies

Nick Martin
    We started just two of us 8 years ago. Today we are 11 in total. Fully bootstrapping.
    Angeli Zhao
    Flamme AI - The Couples App
    @nicholasjohnmartin Nice! Must have been tough at the beginning. Is dealing with the beauracracy of 11 people difficult?
    Gordana Laskovic
    There are five of us at the moment. 🙌🏼
    Reza Kabiri
    Right now it's only 2 of us. One tech guy, and myself doing business and marketing stuff.
    Beckett Thompson
    @colin116 Reza, we are right there with you. Two man team taking on marketing campaigns, social media content creation, brand awareness, hiring, etc. Best of luck to you guys!
    Yassin Bouacherine
    We are actually 4 and started solo for the first few years.
    Beckett Thompson
    minus the development team, is it just me and one other working with the CEO to help get brand awareness and get our social media up and running
    Angeli Zhao
    Flamme AI - The Couples App
    @beckett_thompson Sounds interesting! What product are you guys working on?
    Andrea Todorova
    There are two of us at the moment. We also collaborate with a few freelancers :)
    Scott Chen
    An organization's ability to succeed depends greatly on the strength and skill of its workforce. The objectives and goals of the organisation will be carried out effectively and competently thanks to the hiring of seasoned individuals with a history of excellence in their field. There are several ways to find strong team members. The placement of talent at all levels within every business is a speciality of staffing companies and executive search organisations. Finding personnel through recommendations from people whose judgement is trusted is an option.
    Rich Watson
    NVSTly: Social Investing
    NVSTly: Social Investing
    there's 3 of us relating to the development of it. but theres a half dozen contributing their services for our premium subscription services we offer