• Subscribe
  • How many tools are you using to work with your team on a daily basis?

Aditya Asabe
    12 replies
    The goal is to understand which tools an individual or #team uses on a daily basis to #collaborate and #communicate with others in a #workplace or #professional setting. The goal is to understand what tools are commonly used to stay #organized and on the same page with team members.

Replies

Aditya Asabe
    @joanduarte That's nice. But how do you deal with task and team management? Like is there a way you monitor daily task progress?
    soylakate
    TMetric Time Tracker
    TMetric Time Tracker
    In my team, I have to use TMetric to track time and manage time, MS Teams for communication and collaboration, and Jira for task and project management.
    Aditya Asabe
    @soylakate That is great. Are you facing any difficulties with this system at the moment? Or something that you'd want to change or add?
    soylakate
    TMetric Time Tracker
    TMetric Time Tracker
    @aditya_asabe I just saw a typo: I meant track time and manage time off :) sorry No, no difficulties, I guess we got used to the apps and to our workflow and don't want to change anything at the moment
    Gaurav Parvadiya
    Slack & ClickUp & Slab
    Aditya Asabe
    @graham_patel That is one good combination of tools to work with! What if I said you could do all of those activities in a single tool?
    Iván Arozamena Balbín
    I think 1 must be the productive answer in the future ! All in one platform for all your work
    Pavel Kukhnavets
    You may use from 2 to 5 different tools (for planning, task management, communication, video conferencing, etc.). However, it's better to pick up a multipurpose project management software solution that will satisfy all the needs and requirements of your team on a daily basis. We use GanttPRO https://ganttpro.com/ and totally satisfy with this powerful Gantt chart generator. Try also to use this user-friendly and secure tool to quickly get better results.
    Aditya Asabe
    @pavel_kukhnavets Thanks for this. I personally believe planning,, task management, communication, and collaboration should be done with just one tool. It will help increase the productivity much easily.