• Subscribe
  • How many users are needed to be in a waitlist before launch?

Milli Sen
    30 replies

Replies

Dezirae Freeman
    Hi Milli, Zeacon is trying to reclaim the #1 spot...These are the final hours! Your upvote would mean the world.. takes 10 seconds!! https://www.producthunt.com/post...
    Dezirae Freeman
    And to answer your question.. the more the marrier, Zeacon had about 200.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    The more you have, the better. I could see people over 1,000 and I think it is good to have such a number because people are notified via email. But I think (as well) the people react more to DMs. It happened to me several times that I ignored notifications and engaged only when people reached out to me in chat.
    Anh Ngo (Austin)
    I have near 1000 before the launch :)
    Milli Sen
    @ngohungtheanh How'd you gain them?
    Salim Lunat
    Webestica Webflow Templates
    Webestica Webflow Templates
    Minimum 500
    Michael
    It depends on your goals, but having a few hundred users on your waitlist is a solid benchmark.
    Hitesh Bhakal
    The ideal number of users needed on a waitlist before launch varies, but aiming for a few hundred to several thousand can create initial buzz and ensure a successful launch.
    Andreas Sohns
    In my opinion, 300 interest users is a good target.
    Paulina Hryniewicz
    As many as you can get! Be one of mine? :)
    My3 Murthy
    I would say 1000+ is a compelling enough!
    Huge
    LinkedCRM AI
    LinkedCRM AI
    The more the better, back then we only had very few notifications.
    Nemanja Zunic
    We only have a few followers 😪 And we have a great product that helped thousands of entrepreneurs. Can you please give us a push? https://www.producthunt.com/post... Thanks!
    Gurkaran Singh
    You know you're onto something big when you've got enough users in the waitlist to fill a virtual stadium! Let's aim for enough eager fans to kick-start this tech party with a bang!