• Subscribe
  • How much time do you save in a week using AI powered tools?

Johnberg Arslan
    2 replies
    How do you measure your productivity? How AI is helping you to automate tasks and save time? How do you measure the time you saved from AI automations/tools?

Replies

Kathy Tong
    I am the cofounder (and avid user of) brieflyai.com which provides meeting transcription services and utilizes OpenAI to summarize meeting notes by topic and assign action items to meeting participants. Using Briefly saves saves each of my teammates several hours each week, either on notetaking in and after meetings, or in helping compose drafts of meeting follow ups. I use it to compose the product requirements for features we discuss in brainstorms, and write sentiment reports from user research calls. It frees up at least 2 hours a day for other important tasks and improves my overall productivity when I don't have to focus on note-taking, especially useful for async collaboration on our fully remote team.
    Jeffrey Anderson
    AI-powered tools are time-savers! They streamline tasks, automate processes, and improve efficiency. Embracing these technologies can free up valuable time for more strategic endeavors