• Subscribe
  • How often do you publish a new article to your blog?

Nico Spijker
    11 replies

Replies

Lakshya Singh
    Right now, we are publishing an article almost every day on Appscribed! How many articles do you publish at Bash? @nicolaas_spijker
    Nico Spijker
    @lakshya_singh Nice! I manage both Rock and Bash. For Rock it's about 1/2 blogs per week and 1/2 project management templates. For Bash it's not super high on the priority list as we're still dabbling with value prop, audiences and early stage growth through more direct channels. I think I've done 3/4 articles so far but at some point we'll get to 1 a week as well just like Rock. :)
    Fabian Maume
    When I have something interesting to share. So sometimes I publish several times in a month, sometimes I don't post for 6 months.
    Nico Spijker
    @fabian_maume Makes sense, do you often go back and make changes to already live content?
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    Planning to post 1 article everyday ( :
    Sherry L
    we thought we were doing quite well with 1 article a day but then my colleagues found this article. HAHA https://www.clearscope.io/custom...
    Nico Spijker
    @shezzy04 Never sure how well these "500 blogs in 1 day" strategies convert though, also seen some opposite literature discussing the hit they are already getting on SERPS for a lot of those content pieces. I've dabbled into mass-producing blogs but found the end quality to be low and conversions to be even worse as you still have to go in and make it relevant to your brand and offering.