• Subscribe
  • How old were you when you started your first startup?

Alex Egorov
    12 replies
    I was 24))

Replies

Julia Doronina
    I was about 21, but the project didn't even reach the MVP stage, as the hypothesis of its necessity in the market was not confirmed.
    Shajedul Karim
    I was 15, Alhamdulillah
    Ruslan.D
    ooh i was 28 .. seems late ))
    20, rn 21
    Kane
    gcui-art/suno-api:Open-source SunoAI API
    gcui-art/suno-api:Open-source SunoAI API
    Launching soon!
    34 (now 36) years old. In the past decade, I started out as a programmer and then worked hard to become a professional manager, managing a research and development center. Until two years ago, I felt that I could leave the stable job to seek some changes.
    qiufeng
    This year, I'm about to turn 28.
    Matt Koscielak
    I was 24-25, it was before covid. We were playing airsoft, and some friends had engineering skills. Our friend came up with a prototype of a product that would empower your airsoft rifle. We decided to turn it in to a hardware startup - Smart Armaments. We ended up with a one fully-working product, and 3 prototypes for other products, but as we've got ready to start a Kickstarter/Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign, our country got blocked from making campaigns as they switched to Stripe. Ultimately, covid killed airsoft for long enough to make us abandon the idea ;)
    Paul Mit
    I guess less than 17 :)
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    Started ~ 19, had smth done by 23, now building first tech startup at 29
    This years old haha
    Victor Nelson
    I was 30. It was last year. For now I have a little bit basis of development. Anyone has trouble with Software development, contact me admin@glamgeeks.co