• Subscribe
  • How people do pre launch marketing and get traction for free?

Ahmed Raza
    4 replies
    I have seen alot of people gaining thousands of early users and paid users without even spending money or running ads. I want to apply the same thing for my startup https://tryoutskill.com/

Replies

Roland Marlow
    Social. You have to post different channels and discuss relevant things. It's more than just throwing your product out there. You need to figure out the customer pain points that you're solving and build discussions based on that. That will get people interested and build a community around your product.
    erwin smith
    I think a lot because it always pays of. I know that many companies now offer services for the development of business, websites, etc. Find a reliable company that offers marketing attribution software, it is not so difficult, but still it is worth taking the time to find one. In the end, it's about your work and the result you get.
    Barry Zheng
    GPTBLOX-ChatGPT Save Data
    GPTBLOX-ChatGPT Save Data
    For pre-launch marketing with no budget, focus on building a community around your product. Engage with potential users on social media, forums, and industry groups. Share valuable content that resonates with your audience and encourages sharing. Also, consider collaborations with influencers or industry leaders for wider reach. With your startup, TryoutSkill, leveraging platforms like LinkedIn and Reddit, where professionals gather, could be beneficial.
    Ahmed Raza
    @barryzheng568 Tried reddit but it didn't work out for me. Maybe I was lacking at something. Well marketing is not my thing I've just taken a challenge to do it until I officially launch the product. I'm also raising funds so after launch I will get some marketing professionals on board.