• Subscribe
  • How to find the right TG at PH? Do you think your product's TG is at PH?

Naman Agrawal - Floik
    4 replies
    It's a no-brainer these days to launch your SaaS on PH and strive for the badges but have you ever thought about whether your target audience is there on PH or not?

Replies

My3 Murthy
    This was a very important thing for us- we did some research & thankfully our Target audience does live on PH
    Anna Smith
    Yes, it's quite important. If you are looking for early adopters who can give genuine feedback about your product in the early stage, PH is the platform for you
    Kshitij
    Interesting question. I think there's also the aspect of the traction & visibility you get after that can get you closer to your target. At the very least, you can get UI & feature feedback from tech enthusiasts from PH I think. Plus a lot of launches are early-stage startups/tools for which one of the goals is to find their early adopters to nail down the target market. I'm curious though, how do you analyse this anyhow before launching on PH? Do you all have a methodology to go about it?
    Gurkaran Singh
    Finding the right TG at PH is like navigating a maze blindfolded, but with a hint of data science magic, we can uncover hidden gems! As for my product, well, let's just say it's like bringing sushi to a vegan potluck.