• Subscribe
  • How to grow an app?

Scott Dickson
    4 replies
    What are the best ways to get app user growth upon initial launch? I’m open to marketing but would love to hear how others have grown organically!

Replies

Umar Saleem
    B2B Rocket
    B2B Rocket
    Launching soon!
    A combination of marketing efforts and organic strategies often yields the best results. Tailor your approach based on your target audience, the nature of your app, and the platforms where your potential users are most active. Regularly analyze data and user feedback to refine your strategies and optimize user acquisition and retention.
    Use AI Here is a package that has everything there is about AI 12,000+ ChatGPT Prompts 1,000+ Midjourny Prompts 1,000+ AI Tools & API 200+ AI Startup Ideas 100+ Useful Tips 60+ Free AI Courses Top YouTube Channels Top Google Colab Notebooks Top AI Blogs https://contentify.app//prompt-p...
    Mark Wright
    Utilize ASO, provide frequent updates, remain attentive to customer feedback, and don't undervalue referral programs.
    Ali Shah Lakhani
    Partner up with a bunch of VCs and allow them to set unrealistic expectations for your company, this will in turn light a fire under your ass which will push to scale like wildfire and that is how you grow an app my friend! 🤣 But hey, let's get real for a moment. Here's the true magic: hire the right talent, the kind that can sniff out your perfect niche audience. That's the ticket to growth, my friend. Oh, and don't forget the golden rule - build something you genuinely want to work on every single day.