• Subscribe
  • How to learn a new language quickly?

Moon
    17 replies
    I want to learn a new language this new year to increase my productivity. anyone can help me to give some suggestions?

Replies

Krishna Kumar
    Surest way is to speak it with someone who already knows the language
    Thomas
    Reachfluencer
    Reachfluencer
    If you want to learn french. Take a job in a french company for 1 or 2 years in France, Belgium or Swiss. You'll become fully fluent!
    Moon
    ReplyMind
    ReplyMind
    @thomas_l1 thanks for your suggestions. I specially wanna improve my English speaking. Can you plz suggest me about that?
    Rahul Borse
    There are few apps online which can help you with learning new languages and along with that you need to practice it with someone who know that language. You can find many communities on social media
    Ashok kumar
    I've found duolingo to be quite helpful for languages that it supports.
    Mansoor Muhammad
    I think the best hack to incorporate is consuming media natively produced in the language you're trying to learn.
    Mathieu Cazarre
    watch series is a good method
    Hidayt Rahman
    focus practice assignment and focus
    Fabien Snauwaert
    You don't get to learn a language quickly. It takes hundreds of hours to become fluent. But you can avoid wasting your time and focus on methods that work. It'll make the difference between starting and giving up because it's too hard versus seeing results, maintaining your motivation and getting to fluency after hours of rewarding work. The biggest mistake I see people make is learning too much from text and studying too much, waiting for them to be 'perfect' to finally speak. What seems to work really well is to learn sentences you know you will need, go use them even if you have less than the vocab of a 2-year old, and use opportunities to speak. Learning languages is a beautiful way to travel (mentally and/or physically) and experience a whole aspect of life that's closed to monolinguals. I would compare it to knowing love or playing music. It's a beautiful part of life.