• Subscribe
  • How you decide it's time to launch?

navdeep dhakar
    15 replies

Replies

Rich Watson
    NVSTly: Social Investing
    NVSTly: Social Investing
    been contemplating with this, about launching while in early beta then relaunching again once our other features come out. but our app was only functional through a Discord bot at the time, which still coulda have been launched- but I wanted it to be accessible for everyone on our first launch. we're still a ways from our end goal, but we'll launch when we've hit the milestones I think will make for a successful impression on launch day, then launch again when we've reached our end goal
    K John
    The time to launch is when you're ready.
    Andrew C.
    when you reach into your pockets (bank account) and realise there are no funds thats exactly the time when you will be ready to launch
    Scott Kosmach
    NOW! Here is a great video to explain why.
    TL;DW -> Launching is something that you should be doing continuously, and not just as a one-time event. There are many different ways to launch, including silent launches, friends and family launches, online community launches, request for access launches, and pre-order campaigns. All of these can be helpful in getting feedback and users for your product. I'm currently in the "request for access launches" launch mode at the moment with my project.
    Ali Rehman
    Are you talking about launching on PH?
    Darwin Binesh
    When you can commit to being consistent, ship it IMO
    Darwin Binesh
    @navdeep_dhakar maybe, but if you’ve committed to being consistent then you’ll keep going keep improving and launch again anyway. Would be worse to never launch out of fear of a bad launch.