• Subscribe
  • 🫣Human Generator is here. Describe what you felt in your launch day!

Lindsay Davis
    105 replies
    Human Generator is live: https://www.producthunt.com/posts/human-generator-2 In one word, I feel anxiouscited (excitement + nervousness). What about you?

Replies

Meadow Simmons
    Oh, when there were 24 hours to my first launch, I felt "AAAAAAA", haha
    Chris Sheng
    @meadow_simmons we just launched today, please support 🙏🙏🙏 - also offering $10 when creating a free account: https://www.producthunt.com/post...
    Andrew Edgar
    Excited! I felt excited😎
    Aditi Rao
    SayData is launching tomorrow as well!! Feeling more excited than nervous tbh! All the best Lindsay :)
    Anna Kasumova
    I wish you a good luck!
    Hanna Barzakouskaya
    Good luck with the launch!
    Tim Johnson
    I was just happy in that day 🤓
    I am excited for you, Lindsay! Good luck and send me the link
    Chris Lindner
    Good luck! I think I will just feel excited if it's me :D
    Jimbo
    @imlindsay Lol! 😝 I was fine, but it is nerve wracking doing a launch, how can we help?
    Adam Gold
    Good luck Lindsay! Super exciting.
    Peter Skuta
    i am more inspired to see what you gonna launch :) check the profile too looks like you are cooking some great food inspired by nervousness and excitement in a great cooking dish :D
    Lindsay Davis
    @peterskuta Haha, you've got your detective goggles on! 🕵️‍♂️👀 Can't wait to dig into your exciting launch too!
    Peter Skuta
    @imlindsay me launch :D well actually i already have a 100K people on the waiting list and this Human Generator stuff is very very GAN inspiring :) we have a lot in common :) BTW GOD mode needs to be on any another level, train the AI on GOD MODE to make it SUPER-GOD :) i am not kidding with this
    Ashley Smith
    Energized-unease blend!
    No idea, bu we will feel soon))
    Infraforge
    Infraforge
    Launching soon!
    Best of luck with your launch
    Alexander Watts
    Follow me back, I'll Support
    Rehan Saleem
    I am very happy Lindsay Davis! Good luck.🤓
    Antonio Gonzalez