• Subscribe
  • Hussam ...Founder / CMO of Jaeves AI

Hussam
    6 replies
    Hello everyone! I am a new user here on Product Hunt, and I would like to share my first experience with you. I can certainly say that I am very excited to explore the world of innovation and new technology. This place seems to be the ideal destination to go to the future. Here, I can watch and learn more about new products and innovative applications. I am eager to meet the professional members and innovators here and talk to them about what interests them. If you have any tips or suggestions for new users like me, please do not hesitate to share them. Also, if you know of any fantastic products that I should discover, I am ready to hear your recommendations. This is the beginning of my journey here, and I am looking forward to sharing my experiences and discoveries with you. Let's start this exciting adventure.

Replies

Yuri Caetano
    Hi Hussam, you are welcome here, I've registered at Product Hunt for 5 years I guess, but actively looking for more products for the past few months. There are a lot of new and good products, but also products that are not too interesting. But everything in the beginning is not as interesting as in the future. I also do some software, most front and back end, if you have any ideas feel free to contact me, and we can start creating new company or product together
    Hussam
    @yuri_caetano Thank you for your warm welcome, my friend. It's my pleasure to learn about your products, hear your latest news, and benefit from your experience on the Product Hunt platform.
    Sammy Khalil
    Hello! I am also new here and happy to meet and chat about the journey of building. I am also about to launch soon. I have been into AI lately and building in the deep learning space, let me know if you are keen to learn about it!
    Hussam
    @s_n_dev Hello, my friend! I'm truly pleased to get to know your project, and I hope we can exchange knowledge.
    Shay Mizrahi
    Excited to read your welcome message, I am pretty new and Product Hunt is the most authentic place to be. I feel part of a real community and also get a lot of inspiration from everyone around here.
    Hussam
    @shaymizrahi I'm delighted to be part of this wonderful community with you. I'll do my best to support everyone, and I hope that we can mutually exchange benefits.