• Subscribe
  • Hydration. Is it important to you?

Nik Hazell
    10 replies
    We're looking at launching an *electrolyte brand* - not for athletes, but for day-to-day life. No sugar, unflavoured, natural! So, two questions. Do you prioritise your hydration? And, do you already take electrolytes?

Replies

Kabir Haynes
    Yes hydration is very important
    Nik Hazell
    Zappi Ad Predictor
    Zappi Ad Predictor
    @kabir_haynes reckon you manage to stay hydrated?
    Hugh Parry
    Who's your target audience more specifically? I've always felt that a jokey brand that targeted hungover people (that desperately need electrolytes!) could do pretty well, and could be fairly straight forward to market
    Nik Hazell
    Zappi Ad Predictor
    Zappi Ad Predictor
    @hugh_parry Ha -yeah, do agree with you. We're actually going a bit more to the high end chilled/wellness angle. Have you heard of the brand Aesop? It's that kind of vibes. We're trying to *avoid* sports (lots of that kicking about) - but a hangover is certainly fair game!
    Hugh Parry
    @nik_hazell Sounds interesting. Gave your launch a follow - interested to see what the Product Hunt community makes of it!
    Ruben Boonzaaijer
    I was looking for something like this but all the options there are right now are pretty expensive
    Nik Hazell
    Zappi Ad Predictor
    Zappi Ad Predictor
    @ruben_boonz I think ours comes in at about $0.30 per serving 🙂. Also, Ringly looks interesting - are you targeting SMEs/startups, or is it a bit more corporate?