• Subscribe
  • I am a Gen-Z Marketer, who are you?

Annie Chopra
    18 replies
    Hi! I am Annie, I am a marketing strategist bringing Gen-Z front and center. Currently I am working with an awesome Upskilling app called Edily, which is a tiktok mixed with Khan Academy- its the go to app for any Genz wanting to learn through short videos. I would love to hear what you are building! And if you want any tips on marketing to genz or upskilling feel free to ask! πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Replies

Nico Spijker
    Is -98 still Genz? Like to believe that but Zillenial is often a good definition as well.
    Artyom Sviridov
    Millennial / Content Marketer
    Eliza Crescini
    I am a Millennial Social Media Manager! :)
    Annie Chopra
    @eliza_crescini ooo fun!! Whats one tip on marketing you think is very millennial??
    Eliza Crescini
    @annie_chopra One tip on marketing that I think is very millennial is to be authentic. Millennial consumers can spot a fake from a mile away, so it's important to be genuine and transparent in your marketing.
    Sharon Sun
    Millennial Marketer
    Annie Chopra
    @sharon_sun1 fun! Putting the same question to you that i did to someone else- whats one marketing tip you think is super millennial?
    Leo Cobain
    Hello! I'm an enthusiastic explorer of unconventional SaaS concepts that have the potential to disrupt entire industries.
    Annie Chopra
    @leo_cobain very cool! What product/tool are you super into rn?
    apple narbay
    Millennial 😊
    Annie Chopra
    @apple_narbay1 what are you currently working on???
    Shivam Garg
    Gen Z here as well! Building Feedspace, a platform to curate text and video feedback, reviews, assignments, and more in one place. It's hassle-free to integrate and onboard, simplifying feedback management. The interactive dashboard aids in insightful feedback analysis. Give it a try, hope you will find it usefull! πŸ˜‰