• Subscribe
  • I am Bjarn, founder of Spectate, launching for the first time today. AMA! 🚀

Bjarn Bronsveld
    5 replies
    Today I am excited to say that after months of work and testing, I have launched Spectate on Product Hunt! It was quite the journey and I'll be here answering all your questions 🙌

Replies

André J
    What does it do?
    Bjarn Bronsveld
    @eonpilot It's a monitoring and incident management platform. It brings together uptime/performance monitoring, SSL monitoring, incident management (like PagerDuty) and status pages. Also working on server monitoring itself, but that needs some time still. However, what Spectate does differently, is it uses GPT to automate tasks such as incident reports, public status page updates and postmortems. 🚀
    André J
    @bjarnbronsveld So something like https://updown.io? How is it different. What's your unique value prop?
    Bjarn Bronsveld
    @eonpilot in the basis - yes. Compared to them specifically, easier pricing. But in general, Spectate differentiates by being an all-in-one platform by also providing extensive incident management tools such as on-call scheduling. The GPT integration also makes automation more powerful which will save a team's time. + I love good looking products, so focussing on a great user experience too :) It has to feel "premium".
    André J
    @bjarnbronsveld That's interesting. What does the GPT feature do? Testing / Logging / analytics + GPT is a blue ocean atm.