• Subscribe
  • I am building my first SaaS -Introducing JuggleHire

Zakir
    19 replies
    πŸš€ Hey everyone, Zakir here! πŸ‘‹ As a seasoned Technical Founder with over 8 years in the software development game, I'm thrilled to share my latest venture with you. 🌐 Introducing JuggleHire, the game-changer in recruitment software for Small Business owners! πŸš€ Our goal? To turbocharge your hiring process with an organized system that's both efficient and effective. πŸ”₯ Ready to revolutionize your recruiting game? Snag your free beta access today at jugglehire.com πŸš€ #BuildInPublic #JuggleHireRevolution #RecruitmentSimplified #SaaSInnovation Let's reshape the future of hiring together! πŸŒŸπŸ’Ό #TechFounder #Entrepreneurship #ProductHunt

Replies

Rakibul Islam
    wow, great work! this is helpful for the recruiter!
    Ariful Islam Arif
    Hi Zakir! Your new venture, JuggleHire, looks awesome! Making hiring easier for small businesses is a great idea. Can't wait to try out the beta! πŸ‘πŸš€ #ImpressiveWork #JuggleHire #RecruitmentMadeEasy
    Ariful Islam Arif
    @devzakir What inspired you to create JuggleHire, and what specific challenges did you aim to solve for small business owners in the recruitment process?
    Pranta Saha
    Hey @devzakir, when you are planning to launch your product on Product Hunt?
    Zakir
    JuggleHire
    JuggleHire
    Thanks @sahapranta for the question, we are in the beta phase currently. Looking forward to the PH launch in January, 2024
    Tanzil Mugdho
    Nice to see something innovative in the hiring industry. It is very hard to find an organized tool for hiring. Waiting to see the final outcome.
    Md Abdul Awal
    πŸš€ Impressive, @devzakir ! Your new venture, JuggleHire, is a game-changer for small business recruitment. Excited to experience the revolution! πŸ’ΌπŸŒŸ #JuggleHireRevolution #TechInnovation πŸ”₯
    Shams Pathan
    "πŸš€ Exciting news,! πŸ”₯ Just signed up for JuggleHire's beta access at jugglehire.com Can't wait to revolutionize my hiring process! πŸŒŸπŸ’Ό #JuggleHireRevolution #RecruitmentSimplified #SaaSInnovation"
    Hasan Mahmud
    Great Idea! @devzakir. This might just be a game changer in the recruiting industry using tech.
    Ariful Islam Arif
    Hey Zakir, your expertise in software development is impressive! What key feature of JuggleHire do you think will have the biggest impact on small businesses' hiring processes? #JuggleHireInsights
    Zakir
    JuggleHire
    JuggleHire
    That's a great question! JuggleHire is a SaaS platform designed specifically for small business owners to streamline their hiring process. It offers features like applicant tracking, job posting, and candidate management to help you find the right talent efficiently. You can sign up for a free beta access on their website to try it out. Let me know if you have any other questions!
    Shuvo Naim Ahmed
    wow this product will help recruiters for finding better candidate and saving their times. Great work πŸš€
    Sarah Sarwar
    Seems like it's going to be a hopeful platform for recruiters, talent acquisition will be easier and faster. all the best wishes and good luck.
    Zakir
    JuggleHire
    JuggleHire
    That's awesome! What specifically caught your interest about JuggleHire? Would love to hear your thoughts!
    Mohammad Yousuf
    LinkBoss: AI-Powered Interlinking Tool
    Would save so many hours! Kudos to the team for taking this challenge!!!
    Zakir
    JuggleHire
    JuggleHire
    That's awesome to hear! Have you had a chance to check out JuggleHire yet? It seems like a promising solution for small business owners.