• Subscribe
  • I am launching solo.. low..low..low (All time Low)

Shabnam Katoch
    18 replies
    Hello everyone, I hope you all are enjoying life.. Lol... I don't really like the above statement... we all are adult enough to realize there's hardly much to enjoy about life, Anyway, coming back to my point, I am launching solo.. I don't want to launch solo though, if there's someone who can help me launch, I would be immensely grateful, Here's my product - https://www.producthunt.com/products/trackorder-tracking-and-sync Thanks for your support!!

Replies

Abdal Yousef
    Jaeves: Content & Marketing AI Copilot
    @shabnam_katoch Hey Shabnam, My team and I might be able to assist with your solo launch, but it largely depends on the launch date and the required time investment. At the moment, we are extremely busy, but we should have more availability after January 26th. I'm always happy to help when I can, so if this timeline works for you, let's discuss how we can support your launch. Looking forward to potentially collaborating with you! You can drop me a message on LinkedIn, if you want! Cheers, Abdal Yousef JaevesAI
    Shabnam Katoch
    TrackOrder - Tracking and Sync
    @abdalyousef Thanks a lot Abdal, I will be interested, I will DM you on your LinkedIn or Twitter profile that I can find, thanks again for offering to help
    Abdal Yousef
    @shabnam_katoch I noticed that you have launched today. I congratulate you on your launch and wish you all the best for your product.
    Flora Diep
    Notified. Happy to support you
    Tamuda Chimhanda
    Your product looks INTACT! Definitely up for top charts. Excited for you. What do you think about getting a popular Hunter to assist you with your launch
    Rick Fan
    Sider for iOS 2.0
    Congrats! Followed
    Konstantin Kovshenin
    What kind of help are you looking for?
    Shabnam Katoch
    @kovshenin Any help and support, helping me with launch or just supporting my launch, I will be extremely thankful for that ❤️
    Nick
    Notified! Good Luck with the Launch, You Should be Really Proud doing it all by yourself! Congrats 🚀🚀🚀
    Rich Watson
    NVSTly: Social Investing
    NVSTly: Social Investing
    I'm following and will upvote when live. If you would kindly follow and support my upcoming launch, thanks. I can't post a link, but just search "nvstly"
    Shabnam Katoch
    sure, I am launching today