• Subscribe
  • I am soon launching my own design agency 🤓

Shayan Ali
    16 replies
    Hey there everyone, I am soon launching a design agency that offer services on monthly basis with ton of mind blowing features. Here are the mind blowing features: 1. Unlimited design in a month. 2. Delivered in 24 hours. 3. Asyn communication and no meetings. 4. Made by vetted professional designer. 5. Track your progress on Trello. 6. Add unlimited users. 7. Pause, play and cancel your subscription anytime. The main aim of Loopydesign is to make quality designs accessible to indie hacker, SaaS owners and Founders with budget friendly pricing and ton of benefits. Will your support me on the launch? 🤗

Replies

Good for you and congrats! Yes people here will support you if you contribute and support them
    Amelia Charlie
    congratulations
    Oliver Thomes
    Congratulations! yes we are here to support you
    Mansi Trivedi
    You know I'll be there! XD
    Xavier JJ
    I love the Async part!
    Shayan Ali
    @xavier_jj Thanks bro! I know how frustrating it is to have meetings, contracts, strategy calls. They all make design process complicated. What I like to do is put the design out there and see what the client says 😃
    Dave Snyder
    Would love to see the product and examples when live. Always looking for great designers to assist our internal team
    zuhaib ashfaq
    You got my support ~ A fellow designet