• Subscribe
  • I created a new app that uses gig economy workers to check out apartments and cars you found online

Dylan Wain
    4 replies
    Local Viewers is an app I created where a gig economy worker sends photos and a checklist to you of a vehicle you found online or of an apartment you might move to. Please let me know if you would be interested in signing up! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfysd3AcQB79tbuXRMw9VZ7elni1wBxJLjlI-iYIWSIBUSvag/viewform

Replies

Jeson Cummings
    "Local Viewers" is an app that connects users with gig economy workers who can send photos and a checklist of a vehicle or apartment found online. It offers a convenient way to remotely inspect potential purchases or rentals. For more information you can Visit here: MiracleWorkPros.
    Great app idea! Using gig workers for real-time checks on apartments and Car could revolutionize online shopping for big purchases.
    sanganibey
    That sounds like a great tool, especially for those of us who value trust and transparency in our decisions. Having a local perspective on an apartment in Croatia could make all the difference. I'm definitely interested in learning more and possibly signing up. It's always good to have an extra layer of assurance when making important choices like this.
    Ali Haider Khan
    wawo great can we use for Apartments in downtown LA we have 10 person team thats are working for apartements