• Subscribe
  • I have an idea I think is worth building but I need some quick validation before I get crackin:

Jordy Schuck
    6 replies
    Zapier for AI Hundreds if not thousands of AI tools exist, and they each serve a specific function. Like MidJourney offers arguably the best image generation, while Jasper is best for creating text. And most of us that use AI to any extent tend to use multiple tools to create a single product. This tool would be designed to connect different AI tools that are top of their function. And, it would not only connect the tools, but offer automation tasks. Like AutoGPT on crack. And also work together with Zapier. (I guess you could say this tool would be an all you can eat plug-n-play solution for using AI tools on Zapier) Here's an example of a specific use case: An Article Designed to Collect Emails for a Newsletter: Using SEMRush's keyword research tools, we can find out which keywords could be served in the niche we want to write in. Then, using PromptToMania we create an effective prompt using the context of what the article will be about (from the keyword research that was just finished) Then, we use MidJourney to create the thumbnail, and use HeatMap to determine which image will garner the most attention. Then, using Jasper or GPT-4, we can generate the content for the article. And at last, the user reviews the content and publishes. This is an idea, and it will be quite the undertaking, but I feel it's something worth doing and more importantly using. Zapier is kind of a tangent proof of concept. Leave me a down or upvote for your opinion (wish I could have both a poll and a discussion)

Replies

Jordy Schuck
    It would also be possible to perhaps consolidate pricing and create a single subscription for different sets of tools instead of paying a big subscription for every tool you use. Just an idea that would require a lot of reachouts.
    Hashnimo
    NoNext for YouTube
    NoNext for YouTube
    The biggest validation is to think and validate it yourself. Most big company founders believed in their idea themselves and that validated itself in the real world.
    Ricardo Gonzalez
    This would be great. Keep us posted on your progress. Create a pre-launch with a waitlist collecting people's emails for when you launch or to invite them to the beta. Iterate as fast as you can. Focus mostly on the 20% that covers 80% of use cases.
    Kavita
    Roast My Meal by Hoku
    Roast My Meal by Hoku
    The AI tool version of Zapier - I like it. The only question I have is how you will compete with Zapier if they start adding popular AI tools to their list.
    Danny Acton
    It's great that you have an idea that you believe is worth pursuing! Validation is an important step in the process of building a product or starting a venture. Here are a few suggestions for quick validation before diving into development: Clearly identify the target market or audience for your idea and use https://lord-of-paper.org/ site for quality work. This will help you focus your validation efforts and gather feedback from the right people.
    Boris N
    AIStartupInsights
    AIStartupInsights
    AI tools like Checkmyidea-ia and Validatorai can help validate your idea by analyzing market trends, customer preferences, and potential competition. It's a smart way to gain valuable insights and make informed decisions. Give them a try and see the difference they can make!