• Subscribe
  • I just got 500 points on Product Hunt! How many points do you get on average every day?

Zenda
    14 replies
    I really enjoy Product Hunt community. It seems to have become an indispensable action every day: come to PH on time to see if there are any products I like, and have a pleasant communication with everyone in the community. I get an average of 10 ~ 20 points every day. 43 day streak 510 points What about you? Do you have any tips? Thank you all πŸ™

Replies

Arthur Leclercq
    That's great streak and great average! I do not think there is specific tips, just be active in discussions and support people on their launch date, try their product to provide them valuable feedbacks. Congratulations anyways on these 500 points
    Gurkaran Singh
    Wow, 10-20 points a day on Product Hunt? That's some steady climbing! With your knack for finding cool products, you'll be hitting the leaderboard in no time. Keep rocking those daily hunts 🌟.
    Ramya PK
    That's EXCELLENT news buddy! I've been wondering that question myself, but as @arthur_leclercq mentioned, I've observed a surge i my points as i became more interactive. Hope this helps!
    CAT LION
    I'm new here, too, it would be interesting to know this
    Zenda
    LinkedCRM AI
    LinkedCRM AI
    @cat_lion Welcome!πŸ‘ Authentic, thoughtful comments and being highly active in the community, spending a fixed amount of time on PH every day. Good luck!
    KC Onrade
    Wow, that's great! Thanks for sharing that. I myself struggled with my streak. Few months ago broke my 150-day streak .
    Zenda
    LinkedCRM AI
    LinkedCRM AI
    @k_onrade I can't imagine how sad it would be to lose the 150-day streak.πŸ˜” Keep it up and you will get it back! :D
    Aayushi Singh
    That's super @zenda1122, would love to know some tips.
    Zenda
    LinkedCRM AI
    LinkedCRM AI
    @aayushi_singh3 Welcome to PH! The atmosphere in the PH community is very good. I think sincerity is the killer move. Comment based on your true feedback, remain highly active, and the friends in the community will also give you feedback.😊