• Subscribe
  • I'm kinda worried about AI, but not in the way you think

Mohammed Bagar
    2 replies
    I'm relatively new here, but I'm noticing an abounded amount of products with (AI) slapped attached to it, it could be the name, description, product pictures or anywhere else really, But is do you REALLY need to add this? thinking as if it will help selling your app? I'm not here to shame or negatively criticize anyone I'm just wondering if putting the term (AI) is viable (marketing-wise) since everyone are using it nowadays it's not a way to standout anymore.

Replies

Hakim Zerhouni
    You raise a valid point, Mohammed. The term "AI" is becoming ubiquitous, and its overuse can dilute its impact. It’s important for products to showcase genuine AI capabilities and benefits rather than relying solely on the buzzword for marketing. Quality and functionality should always come first.
    Thank you for sharing your thoughts and concerns about the use of AI in marketing products. It's great to see members of the community like yourself engaging in these discussions. It's true that the term "AI" is being used frequently nowadays, but it's important for companies to be transparent about the actual capabilities of their technology. Building trust with customers goes a long way in establishing a strong brand reputation. We are building a marketing AI called Contentify AI. It's free and easy to setup. Check out the "Launching soon"