• Subscribe
  • I'm niumo and we just launched GhostCut on Product Hunt, AMA!

niumo
    6 replies
    Today we are taking a new step: launching GhostCut, is an automatic localization tool allowing you to translate videos into 40+ languages efficiently. With "Smart-Text/Watermark-Removal" and "Hard-Sub-Translation" functions, you can easily handle hard subtitles and improve efficiency by 100 times. 👉 https://www.producthunt.com/posts/ghostcut - Removing hard subtitles is difficult, we did it. - Translating hard subtitles is difficult, and we did it; - Automatically translating videos while aligning sound and images is difficult, and we still did it. Join me for an Ask Me Anything (AMA) discussion. Let's dive deep into the Automation, AI, startups, and everything in between.

Replies

JK
    That's great, man! Best of luck! We also launched a project called WriteMe a while ago. Here it is: https://writeme.ai/
    Infraforge
    Infraforge
    Launching soon!
    Wishing you the best of luck 🤝
    Blake Whittington 👾
    Congrats on the launch! What are some some of the 🔑 differentiators with other tools that some folks might be familiar with and did these come from beta users or your own intuition having used similar products? Best of luck!
    niumo
    GhostCut
    GhostCut
    @blake_whittington Hi, my friends, You asked a good question. We have just finished our launch, and the results is not the best. One of the problems is exactly what you asked - we didn't explain well enough how we differ from other products. Our main differences with other products are: full automation, ability to handle hard subtitles, and cost-effectiveness. For example, when it comes to translating hard subtitles, almost all tools on the market cannot remove or translate the original subtitles buildin the video, but we can. We can automatically extract, translate, restore style, and remove the original subtitles. These requirements come from the customers, and in fact, you can see these demands from Google, Quora, and many other places. However, most of them will tell you that it is not possible, or the solution is too complicated. We rarely look at how other platforms do it. Instead, we continuously follow our customers' questions and observe their behavior, which has been our experience over the past few years. It is also how we find ways to differentiate ourselves from other products. Welcome to continue the discussion.