• Subscribe
  • I would love to hear (adorable) stories of when you first showcased your entrepreneurial spirit?

Tim Mortensen
    6 replies
    Lemonade stands? Mowing lawns? Flipping candy bars on the playground? I'd love to hear stories from your pre-Hunter childhood where you first showed interest (and skills!) in entrepreneurship. (Bonus points if you can text your parents for an eye witness quote!) I think my earliest entrepreneurial evidence was starting a punk band around 12 or 13. My brother was a graphic design wizard. We had more t-shirt designs than songs 🙈

Replies

Blake Whittington 👾
    Hahah 🎸 that's awesome. I think Pokemon/Yu-Gi-Oh buying/selling was my first venture — played much more than I ever sold
    Nick Naumov
    I've tried to build a crowdfunding platforms for live shows in CIS markets, you can read more here if you want: https://medium.com/@naumovn/crow...
    Tim Mortensen
    @naumovn @nikita_naumov Wild story! I love how music & entrepreneurial ideas seem to find each other so often.
    Aria Nygård
    @thomas_hansen5 do you remember when I was like 7 or so, and I would mix yoghurt with spices and other weird things and try to sell it to our neighbours? I think the very first was trading and selling Pokemon cards though!
    Tim Mortensen
    @thomas_hansen5 @aria_nygard Spiced yoghurt would probably be hit today at Whole Foods! Time to bring it back? 😛