• Subscribe
  • If AI could help you prepare for one thing, what would it be?

Ryan Chen
    20 replies
    I'll go first—I'd love an AI to help me draft the perfect work email. No more staring at the screen, trying to find a polite way to say, 'Please hurry up!' 😅 What about you? What would you want AI to help you prep for?

Replies

Eloise Xu
    I want to AI help me to prep the interview, especially during this very competitive job market.
    Ryan Chen
    @eloisexu1 You read my mind, feel free to check out my product-Verve AI Interview Copilot. Links are in my bio! I’m sure it’ll be helpful as you navigate your job search!
    Kinza Yuirsa
    it will definitely make my vacation planning to travel around indonesia
    Ryan Chen
    @kinza_yuirsa Wow, that sounds like an incredible trip! If you end up putting together a travel plan, I'd be interested to hear how it goes. Enjoy Indonesia!
    KurachiWeb 倉地 俊輔
    I would be happy if AI could improve the content of my landing pages.
    Ryan Chen
    @kurachiweb That sounds like a lot of effort in prompting, but I just checked out your website’s landing page—it looks straightforward and clean! Great job on keeping it user-friendly!
    Toha Fauzi
    create content ideas for a year for my social media
    Holly Cook
    Meal prepping! if AI could create a weekly menu and shopping list based on my preferences, that’d be a dream.
    Ryan Chen
    @holly_cook I love this idea too! I'm really into cooking as well, and I should definitely start asking GPT to generate some recipes and meal plans for me. It would make things so much easier!
    Zoe Palmer
    I'd use AI to prep for tough conversations, like asking for a raise or delivering bad news.
    Ryan Chen
    @zoepalmer You’re spot on! I actually use AI to help me draft scripts or bullet points whenever I need to deal with customer service issues. It makes it easier to stay organized and hit all the key points during those tough conversations!
    Awesome America
    Definitely interview! It’d be great to have AI help me practice tough questions and give feedback.
    Ryan Chen
    @awesome_america I completely agree! That's exactly what my product, Verve AI Interview Copilot, is designed for—helping with tough interview questions and offering valuable feedback. Feel free to check out my bio if you're interested in AI-powered interview prep!
    Anthony Hughes
    I'd love AI to help me plan trips finding the best flights, hotels, and activities would save so much time.
    Ryan Chen
    @anthonyhughes That’s a fantastic idea! Trip planning can be so time-consuming and often takes away from the excitement of the trip itself. Having AI handle the details like flights, hotels, and activities would definitely let us focus more on enjoying the journey right from the start!
    Matthew Russell
    Preparing for presentations! AI could help make my slides more engaging and streamline my talking points.
    Ryan Chen
    @mattherussell That sounds tempting! What AI tools do you use to make slides?
    Matthew David Harris
    I've been using ChatGPT to help prep for interviews and it's been a game changer! It can help generate potential interview questions, provide tips on how to frame your responses, and even give feedback to refine your answers. Definitely recommend leveraging AI to sharpen your interview skills and stand out in this competitive job market.
    Ryan Chen
    @matthewdavidharris That’s awesome! ChatGPT really is a game changer for interview prep. I also recommend checking out my product, Verve AI Interview Copilot—it’s pre-trained and ready to use for various interview scenarios!