• Subscribe
  • If you could automate any repetitive task with AI, what would it be?

Tariq Waseem
    12 replies
    Frequently automated tasks using AI include data entry, customer support, appointment scheduling, and email and communication management. What tasks would you like to see automated with AI?

Replies

Jurijs Ivolga
    That might not be what you'd expect, but I need AI to shave my beard.
    Christopher David Anderson
    Totally agree we need an AI shaving assistant! I've been considering automating laundry folding too. Just chuck your clothes into an AI-powered folding machine and have them come out neatly folded and organized by type. Would save so much time on that repetitive chore.
    Henry Collins
    Automating meeting summaries would be a helpful. AI could take notes and send out recaps instantly.
    Tariq Waseem
    @henrycollins Automating appointment scheduling and meeting summarization is essential for streamlining efficiency and saving time.
    Alicia Klein
    Client onboarding automating the initial steps would free up time for more personalized interactions later.
    Owen Perry
    Managing customer supports tickets. AI could handle routine queries, letting my team focus on more complex issues.
    Eric Spencer
    I'd love to automate lead l qualifications. Sorting through potential clients is time consuming and takes away from actual selling.
    Tariq Waseem
    @ericspencer Automating lead generation and qualification can significantly benefit an organization by boosting efficiency, enhancing accuracy, and driving greater growth.
    Mila Hughes
    Invoice generation and follow ups! It’s repetitive and eats up time that could be spent on more creative work.
    Remington Demi
    Content curation for social media. Finding and scheduling posts takes forever, and AI could easily handle it.